Inspired by Thoreau's Walden, about living in natural surroundings for personal growth, this home commands dramatic scenery, unrivaled privacy and close proximity to world-class skiing in Beaver Creek and Vail. Designed by renowned architect Annabelle Selldorf, this 7-bedroom, 9-bathroom home is a modern work of art, recognized worldwide. Built in 2009 by George Shaeffer, this home includes a large pond, pool, gym and 9-miles of trails surrounding the property. mls.waldenhousevail.com
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Air Conditioning, Cable Available, Deck, Dual Flush Toilets, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Hot Tub / Spa, Multi-Level, Patio, Pool, Steam, Vaulted Ceilings
- Tile, Wood
- Zoned Ac
- Forced Air, Natural Gas, Radiant
- Basmnt Part Finished, Dining Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Study, Utility Room
- See Remarks
- District Water,Electricity Avail.,Phone Available,Septic In Place
- 2 Car Garage,Surface
- Poured in Place
- Septic Installed
- From Lake Creek Road, right onto West Lake Creek. The next right after Polarstar will be Whiskey Ridge, turn right at the large boulder, follow Whiskey Ridge to the end of road to 705 Whiskey Ridge.
Property Listed By LIV Sotheby's International Realty - Covered Bridge
This listing courtesy of (C) 2018 Vail Multi List, Inc. (VMLS). The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Resort Data Exchange program of the Vail Multi List Service Inc. and Mountain Region Multi List Service. Real estate listings belonging to brokerage firms other than John Helmering, Broker are marked with the RDX logo or icon. The detailed information about them includes the listing brokers name. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by VMLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproduction of the information herein without the express permission of the VMLS is strictly prohibited.