Overlooking stunning Lake Creek Valley, this breathtaking 12,521sqft estate is truly a work of art! On 4.5 private, exquisite acres, this architectural masterpiece seamlessly integrates indoors/outdoors w/10 walls of disappearing glass! A sleek gourmet kitchen opens to gracious family room. A glass bridge spans a waterfall & leads to a 2-level master retreat w/spa bath, slab onyx shower & yoga sanctuary. Features: reflection pond, fire pit, elevator, pizza oven, & guest house w/2 bedroom suites.
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Water Features, Wall Oven, Warming Oven, Water Filters, Wine Coolers
- See Remarks
- Elevator, Fireplace - Gas, Hot Tub / Spa, Jetted Bathtub, Patio, Steam, Vaulted Ceilings
- Marble, Stone, Wood
- Ceiling Fan
- Natural Gas, See Remarks
- Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Exercise Room, Great Room, Library, Recreation Room, Study, Wine Cellar
- District Water,Electricity Avail.,Natural Gas Avail.,Phone Available,Septic In Place,Snow Removal,Trash Pickup
- 3 Car Garage
- Poured in Place
- Septic Installed
- Take Hwy 6 To Lake Creek Rd, Turn Onto W. Lake Creek. Entrance To Cattleman's Club Approx. 1 Mi On The Right Just Before Pilgrim Downs. House Is The First One On The Left.
Property Listed By Gateway Land & Development - Vail
This listing courtesy of (C) 2018 Vail Multi List, Inc. (VMLS). The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Resort Data Exchange program of the Vail Multi List Service Inc. and Mountain Region Multi List Service. Real estate listings belonging to brokerage firms other than John Helmering, Broker are marked with the RDX logo or icon. The detailed information about them includes the listing brokers name. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by VMLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproduction of the information herein without the express permission of the VMLS is strictly prohibited.